5 STEPS TO ADVOCACY AND CHANGING A CHILD’S LIFE
A child advocate must become very familiar with their responsibilities and what will be required as an advocate. If an individual complies with these terms, the next steps are as follows:
- Select a Child – There are nearly 200 children in need of an advocate; choose 1 child, and start making a difference in their life.
- Assess Their Needs – Work with your selected child’s Case Manager to uncover your child’s basic needs.
- Create a Fundraiser – Use our crowdfunding platform to facilitate online giving for your child.
- Be Their Voice – Share your child’s story and needs via social media to all your friends and family.
- Change a Life – Through your support and the support of others, your child’s needs will be met, and they will have hope for a better future!
If you feel you are ready to play a part in the child advocacy program and help us provide a more promising future for children in extreme poverty, APPLY TODAY!