• Collaborating with Digital Marketing Director and National Director to establish goals and objectives
• Expanding our network of Strategic Alliance Partners (Corporate Sponsors and Community Partners)
• Onboard new Regional Community Developers and Digital Marketing Interns using online conferencing tools (ie Gotomeeting and Google Hangout)
• Provide online support via email and online chat
• Track & measure online campaigns to optimize performance.
• Build and Maintain relationship with our potential and existing Strategic Alliance Partners through Community Management.
• Increase Online Awareness of our Domestic and International programs designed to equip people with the skills and experience needed to lift themselves of our poverty.
• Stay on top of the latest trends in Digital Marketing and how they can be applied to increase online engagement with our supporters and Strategic Alliance Partners.
• Desire to help those experiencing poverty here in the U.S. and abroad
• Good interpersonal skills
• Those who are good at managing their time to complete projects according to deadlines
• Self-starter who works well under limited direction
• Someone with strong organization skills that knows how to take a systematic approach to every task
• Active learners who are willing and able to acquire knowledge and it to their job.
• Proficient computer skills including the use of applications like word or PowerPoint