Title: Community Developer
Wando International is currently seeking full and part-time, Community Developers. This individual will be responsible for creating Strategic Alliances with local Churches and Business to end extreme poverty. Recruiting and overseeing our volunteer Child Advocates to increase awareness and engagement to build relationships with our students in Uganda. The Community Developer will work remotely and will need to have a computer with access to the internet.
- $15 an Hour + Bonuses (Based on Performance)
- No benefits
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 18 Years or Older
- Must have a Computer with Dedicated Internet Access
- Experience in Social Media & Content Marketing (Training Available)
Ability to work independently with high degree of initiative and drive
Self-starter who works well under limited direction
- Use Social Media Networks like LinkedIn and Facebook to connect with potential Strategic Alliance Partners.
- Produce Content to Post on via Blog & Social Media Networks
- Recruit & Mentor volunteers
- Organization Short-Term Mission Trips to Uganda
- Communicate with our National Director in the US and our Country Director in Uganda