• Invite friends and family to your bead party. Invites can be found on our resource page.
• Print out any additional display and informational materials you will need for your party from our resource page.
• Make sure you have your sales tracker sheet, bead sale calculator, and purchase receipts.
• Fill out the beginning inventory column in your bead sale calculator sheet.
• Open up your bead kit! Be careful not to misplace any pieces. *Feel free to save the packing material to use later when you return the package after your bead party.
• Set up your selling area display with product, informational materials (flyers, brochures, etc.), and pictures
• Explain to your guests about the program and how the money is allocated and where.
• Designate an area to process transactions; have change and a calculator handy. *Have a computer with the website set up to allow for fast and easy credit card transactions.
• Have your guests make checks payable to you as a host – Unless it’s a straight donation. (You will make out one check with the total lump sum – checks and cash – at the end of your bead party)
• Mark down how much you sell of what using the sales tracker sheet.
• Have fun throwing a party with a purpose!
• Ensure your bead sale calculator is completely and accurately filled out. *Don’t forget to account for any straight donations made.
• Make sure the total you have matches the funds you collected as well as the inventory.
• Deposit all checks and cash into your bank account; then make one check for the total lump sum payable to: WANDO International. You can also pay the sum by credit card if you prefer, by filling out the credit card form.
• Prepare the package for return. Be sure to include:
o All unsold merch
o Completed sale tracker and bead sale calculator sheets
o Check with funds due (or copy of payment confirmation if paid by credit card)
o Any leftover informational materials
o Original inventory sheet/invoice
• Package the contents carefully; use the same packing material which was used when your package was sent to you, if you like.
• Seal the box with clear packing tape, and neatly affix the return label to the package. Be sure to completely cover any previously existing labels and/or shipping information. Be careful not to cover any information on the return label with any packing tape.
• Be sure to ship everything back by your disclosed Return Date. If this needs to be changed at all, please be sure to contact us.